Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And in these Trials... We are Not Alone

I had the opportunity to speak at my local community's Christian youth group gathering, Boerne Live, and once again, I am in awe of Him.  As of this morning, I was not planning on attending the concert benefit, and then, around 12pm, I received an email from my youth director, wondering if I would consider sharing my testimony at the benefit.  It was like God calling me out to this place tonight, and finding a way to get me there.  You see, no matter what we think we decide, if we stray from the path, God will find a way to call us back.  Being able to get up there, and look across rows, and rows of high school teens like me, was beyond special... it was AWESOME!  They were alive with HIM tonight!  Alive with His LOVE, and alive with His innocent BEAUTY!  It makes you feel like you are not in this alone, and that you do belong somewhere... with the people of God. :)


If you are out there tonight, wondering if you are the last man standing... I challenge you to go out and LIVE LIFE with risks of failure, risks of frustration, risks of rejection, and risks of success!  If you live your life, hidden away, how can God's awesomeness ever shine?  You are His light, His torch, His clay!  Let the Potter mold you, by loosening up, and giving yourself to Him.  There will you find peace in this Storm. :)  May God bless you, hold you, hug you, love you, and guide you... wherever you are tonight. :)


Peace-Love-Christ


Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment