Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Howdy!

     A shout out to the confirmation class I had the privilege of speaking to tonight!!  Y'all were amazing and now words can express how thankful I am to each of you for your participation.
     So, lets talk 'Nobody'!  After the amazing discussion tonight, I really hope that you guys understand the name of my blog more.  We sacrifice our worldly pleasures/life for Him... becoming, in someways, the 'world's' nobody.  Truth is... you are SO much more than that!!  You may feel alone, you may feel discouraged... and at times, you may even want to throw in the towel, but remember Who is always there.  He is a never ending, unconditionally loving Father and He will always be there.  God will never tell your secrets, He will never condemn you or look down on you, He will never reject you IF you are willing.  He's not asking for a PERFECT person, He's asking for and IMPERFECT person who is willing to admit it and try!  There are two sides to this deal, He will always do His part, but your part is up to YOU!  We are all facing different challenges... teenage pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, partying, internet etc.... but no matter how different those struggles are, one thing will always connect us, and that's Him!  We are images of the Father, and it's about time we prove that! :)  Be that physical image that the doubting Thomas in your life needs.  Be that kid that glows because you are so IN LOVE with Christ!!  Be the one that's just busting at the seams to spread the word.  Most importantly, BE YOU, the beautiful child He created and gave life to.  God is not a forceful God... He lets YOU choose!  He says, "I Am who I Am... and I will never forsake you.  I AM the one you are searching for, and I'm waiting."  Go to Him and He will catch you.
   Each one of you touched my life tonight, and I pray our paths cross again during this crazy ride, but if they don't... Stick to the plan. ;)  Post with comments, questions, or if you just need to talk.  Got a question??  Ask!  I'll be happy to help in any way I can.  Always ask, "Why?"  If you ever need anything, I'm always here to talk.  Got a prayer request about an upcoming test, event, decision, 'fork in the road'??  Post it and know that I will be praying for you.  Keep it up guys!

Peace, <3, Rebel! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment